Does your life NOT fit with LV?

I totally understand!

I'm still in college (not for long, though - 2nd semester senior!) so I can't always bring my LV bags with me. Especially when I have night classes; my school isn't in the best area and I'm afraid of getting mugged (this has happened to several people I know). Also, I'm very casual and practically live in jeans and t-shirts so sometimes I feel that my LVs don't match my outfits. But I've learned to get larger, more unstructured bags now since they seem to fit my lifestyle!

It's true that I do not fit the image of the LV-carrying woman - I usually do not dress elegant, but rather sporty and casual. But I guess that exactly this contrast is what I go for in looks...

Oh yeah! I don't really go anywhere except possibly window shopping at the weekend. I'm a housewife so my bag (whatever it may be for the day) gets put in a lock at the gym for the morning, then may get taken to the supermarket, to my daughter's ballet class and then put into another locker for my children's swimming class.

Other than that, they sit on my bench in the hallway!!! That's why hubby asks why I need so many of them!!!

This is SUCH a great thread!

I will say, although I love my LV's, sometimes I feel like I am clashing b/c my whole wardrobe is black, and the LV's are (mostly) brown. Often I will wear the LV's but feel a little mis-matchy.

Shout out to all the ladies that wear their LV's to Target!

I have a big loser life esp. here in Canada where it's freezing for 10 months of the year so we don't go anywhere and I would feel the same way with my LV's - that my lifestyle was not worthy of them but then I thought LV is the only thing that makes my life fun and exciting and the very seldom days I do see someone else carrying an LV on the street and I am not carrying mine, I am kicking myself the whole time and vow to always carry an LV of mine everyday.......:tender:

carry mine all of the time... i paid a lot of money, so i must get my money's worth from all of them... ppl only notice they are lv when they see the monogram canvas, else when they see epi, damier, or vernis, they dont even know what it is.... except they do comment that it's a nice bag. :cutesy:

im a college student and i bring mine everywhere..i must admit i didnt bring it to the fair..lol..and i don't use them when it rains or if i go somewhere where it might have to be on the floor.

i take mine out to target, walmart, shopping, dinner, lunch, anything really..i don't really care what people think about it, but at the same time i never talk about them to anyone except my boyfriend and my best friend who understands me..lol

I'm a rural GP, sitting in my office whole day but still I'm carrying my either Mono NF MM or Damier Speedy 30 to work. I don't go out a lot but whenever I do, I'll bring LV pieces.

My baby LVs make me happy whenever I see them.

At least, I bring my LV wallet and agenda everywhere I go. :nuts:

I live in NYC and it is very likely to see a LV every block i go, so i guess it is not that big of a deal here. I fit my whole life perfectly in my LV/all my bags!! I love every one of them.

I absolutely understand what you mean. I had the same thoughts at first. But now it's different: I carry my LV everywhere! Even if I go out just for a few minutes.
There are sooooo many occasions! For example: you don't have to carry a pochette (like Eva) only to an elegant dinner!

im a college student and i bring mine everywhere..i must admit i didnt bring it to the fair..lol..and i don't use them when it rains or if i go somewhere where it might have to be on the floor.

i take mine out to target, walmart, shopping, dinner, lunch, anything really..i don't really care what people think about it, but at the same time i never talk about them to anyone except my boyfriend and my best friend who understands me..lol

See - to me, that's having a life ;) I don't go to dinner or lunch or shopping (except for groceries).

And if I had an 'office' job I could carry fancy bag - but I can't carry it to my high school (where I teach) because it would get stolen.