Does your large hobo chain sit on its own?

I have had mine since March and yes it still stands! I was actually selling mine but I decided to wear it for the last time Lol and when I went into Gucci for the 2nd mark down on shoes my SA offered to have it cleaned and touched up for free... I am still selling it but I hae to wait for it to come back!

I have had mine since March and yes it still stands! I was actually selling mine but I decided to wear it for the last time Lol and when I went into Gucci for the 2nd mark down on shoes my SA offered to have it cleaned and touched up for free... I am still selling it but I hae to wait for it to come back!

see, mine just slouches down which has me worried. It does not sit up at all. I don't know when the one I bought was purchased, but I wasn't sure if it should still be "sitting" up. Waiting until I get to Dallas to have it looked at so my sister can be there to squash my embarrassment, just in case.

see, mine just slouches down which has me worried. It does not sit up at all. I don't know when the one I bought was purchased, but I wasn't sure if it should still be "sitting" up. Waiting until I get to Dallas to have it looked at so my sister can be there to squash my embarrassment, just in case.

Mine is a little slouchy too...not completely deflated, not wrinkly, but a bit slouchy. I don't think you should be too worried about it. The canvas isn't super stiff...and its such a large bag that its slouchy when not stuffed full.