Does your hubby react this way?

I think OP means to ask if our hubby hates it when we constantly exchange/return our branded items.

I hide my purchases, so if I do exchange, hubby is none the wiser. =D

LMAO I hide mine too..I get home before DH and get it in before he even knows....I pay for my own stuff I just don't want him to know EVERYTHING haha...if he knew how much I've spent on certain things he'd crap his pants...for real...

LMAO I hide mine too..I get home before DH and get it in before he even knows....I pay for my own stuff I just don't want him to know EVERYTHING haha...if he knew how much I've spent on certain things he'd crap his pants...for real...

Yes! For my hubby, ignorance is bliss...for it will prevent heart attacks. Lol...

Emmy, I think you're my new best friend!!! Ha!!!!!!
:lol:

Lol!
It's good men aren't as observant, they rarely even notice to ask, so it all works out.

Lol...wish that were the case with dh....he notices everything as much as I try to hide them...
But I think I've finally got to a point where he can't really tell anymore and just assumes that everything is new....that's when I tell him "I've had this!" Lol

Lol...wish that were the case with dh....he notices everything as much as I try to hide them...
But I think I've finally got to a point where he can't really tell anymore and just assumes that everything is new....that's when I tell him "I've had this!" Lol

Lol, you're so funny!

I've turned my hubby into an enabler. I research my goods before I buy and tell my husband. He actually notices when a lady carries A designer handbag and would be like oh is that Chanel? Haha.

I've done 1 return each on an LV, a Chanel and a Gucci and he doesn't care. Not sure why he would. JDN I have a similar issue, he notices everything too. He knows of every purchase, but somehow he will still ask "is that new?" or "when did you get that one?". Then I have to go and remind him when I got it..lol. He can't seem to keep track of them. He created the bag monster that I am, so he can't complain too much :smile: