Does your honey spy get dirty easily???

1. hello ladies, i plan to buy a baby spy soon and i cannot decide on which color to choose. i love the honey, but am very very worried about it getting dirty. (there are rare situations when i have to put by balenciaga on the floor.) my second choice is the chocolate. please leadies, tell me it's ok to buy the honey!!:sad:

2. mine hasn't and I have worn it quite a bit over the summer & fall...
    I did spray it with appleguard before wearing it and that keeps the bags pretty well protected from stains & dirt.

3. I've gotten a hint of blue on a few areas of my honey baby Spy which appears to be color transfer from my dark jeans. :Push: But its very minor and hardly noticable. Other than that, it hasn't gotten dirty. But if you're worried about it, chololate would probably be a safer option.

4. I agree with kate79. I got mine in chocolate, luv it to death. No need to worry about stains. My cousin has the honey spy and got a few dark stains that won't come off. We even inquired with our SA if that can be professionally cleaned. She said it's there to stay.

5. I have 4 and the most durable so far is the dark brown. The honey got stained the easiest and I sent it for cleaning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice