Does Your Furbaby have their own Bag? Mine do..

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
O.G.
Mar 31, 2012
Every Friday we leave the city for the weekend. My guys need their food, toys, medications etc.
So they have their own large Le Pliage bag.
I've had it for five or so years now, and it's still in good shape considering how much crap it's been through. Still, I'm thinking of getting another in a darker color.

Do your babies have their own as well? Would love to see pics.

bulldog bag.jpg

Every Friday we leave the city for the weekend. My guys need their food, toys, medications etc.
So they have their own large Le Pliage bag.
I've had it for five or so years now, and it's still in good shape considering how much crap it's been through. Still, I'm thinking of getting another in a darker color.

Do your babies have their own as well? Would love to see pics.

View attachment 4010916
Hi there! Not stalking, promise :angel: :graucho: . Just happened to look over at the Latest Replies, and there you were. My dogs didn't really have their own bag, but we shared a Berghaus backpack and an even larger backpack when traveling long distance by train.

And btw, I was bumped in to by a bulldog a few days ago. I was getting my mini me's in to the car with only my ar*e and legs outside the car when I suddenly felt something sort of flat against the side of my leg. I literally shrieked and looked quickly to my side and saw something furry and wrinkly wearing a jacket looking up expectantly at me :lol: A bulldog, naturellement. Very charming once I could stop laughing enough to pat him.

Hi there! Not stalking, promise :angel: :graucho: . Just happened to look over at the Latest Replies, and there you were. My dogs didn't really have their own bag, but we shared a Berghaus backpack and an even larger backpack when traveling long distance by train.

And btw, I was bumped in to by a bulldog a few days ago. I was getting my mini me's in to the car with only my ar*e and legs outside the car when I suddenly felt something sort of flat against the side of my leg. I literally shrieked and looked quickly to my side and saw something furry and wrinkly wearing a jacket looking up expectantly at me :lol: A bulldog, naturellement. Very charming once I could stop laughing enough to pat him.

LOL.. aww.. cute.
Can you please post a pic of your fur baby!!