Does your dog snore?

sarahcantiik

Which bag to buy today?
Mar 27, 2006
Mine is such a heavy snorer. He makes all sorts of funny noises when he sleeps. Put him and my father in one bedroom and there you have.... a snoring competition.

My cats don't sleep with me, so I dunno what they are like when they sleep.

What about your dog?

Some of mine snore; they sleep in bed with us, and I sometimes am whacking/kicking DH in the middle of the night (he sometimes snores, too), and he mumbles, "it's not me, it's the DOG" LOL

Oh yeah ... like a freight train! I have an 80lb english bulldog (pic on my siggy) that thinks she's a tiny chihuahua or something, because she likes to sleep on my lap while we watch t.v. So I often have to nudge her so I can hear the t.v. or turn it up real loud. I still love her though:tender:

My oldest dog is a pug and yes he snores. But at night I wake up and he is sleeping beside me snoring and I know all is right with the world. It is amazing that, that much noise can come out of something so little.

my dog doesn't snore but she does have little doggy dreams/nightmares. i hear her barking with her little mouth closed in her sleep sometime, and sometimes she'll cry in her sleep and be tossing and turning and shaking, so i'll have to go wake her up poor thing