Does your dog snore?

My dog snorts every once in a while when he sleeps, but it's not bothersome.

My mom's pomeranian snores though lol. I find it kinda funny. Not straight through the whole night, but he does snore on/off pretty often.

My chi/terrier snores and also makes odd little "talking" noises. She can sound like a male or female, its so odd...sometimes i wake up in the night thinking I hear talking outside and its Lucy....she's doing it right now, LOL!

Mine snores sometimes and it's so cute. She also talks in her sleep too. She'll just sort of bark a little bit and twitch around. Now, she has also farted in her sleep right in my face, but her farts are so tiny you wouldn't noticed unless she's right in your face, which unfortunately she was.

Jeez, mine both snore. Sometimes at night I wake up to hear hubby, Buster and Leeloo snoring. The sounds of a peaceful, happy home!!! Leeloo also whines and Buster barks. They whimper too and sneeze... When they have those dreams/nightmares we just gently stroke them and tell them we're there. We :heart: those hairballs so much!!!

My Chi Sophie doesn't snore but she has dreams and will kick her feet and will make these weird noises. It is so cute to see her do it because she looks like a baby when they have dreams (minus the weird dog noise)

I love when she does it!

My boy Max just goes into a deep sleep and gets all curled up and warm...until his sister goes to bug him!!