Does Your Dog Enjoy Shopping at Louis Vuitton?

omg i want your dog! (and your bag:heart:) thats the cutest thing i have ever seen!! if hes missing one day look for him on Long Island in NY! he will be playing with my dogs!:P

Aww...that's awesome! I take my yorkie shopping with me ALL the time too...it's the ONLY time she will want to walk around...usually when I ask her to go for a walk with me, she paws me to carry her. But when we are in stores, she wants to walk around and shop...hubby says that she's my shopping buddy!

Be sure to post some pics of ur puppy!!

I have a 90 pound 12 month old yellow labrador retriever. (Anyone read the book, Marley and Me? Well....he is Marley reincarnated). I don't think they would be that kind to my Bailey in LV. He would pretty much take the place apart in 5 seconds flat!

Haha...that's a great book! I have a 10 pound Jack Rusell Terrier who is NOT the frasier dog reincarnated...in fact she is a HOLY terror and the thought of bringing her to LV cracks me up because my DH would end up having to get a 2nd job to pay for the damage!!!

I don't bring my girls (Siberian Huskies) with me, but I do bring my Chihuahua Darcy with me to LV. The SAs there are always bugging me to bring Darcy everytime I go. He goes in his Sac Chien, and they fawn over him while I shop. Here's a pic of him in his carrier:

Darcy and his Sac Chien could be in a magazine ad! Adorable! And what a lovely pet family you have and quite a variety of sizes too... Big huskies and itsy-bitsy Darcy. How nice. I bet they bring you a lot of joy.:heart:

Thanks everyone! :love: I'm glad you guys think he's cute too:smile: We adore him!

Darcy and his Sac Chien could be in a magazine ad! Adorable! And what a lovely pet family you have and quite a variety of sizes too... Big huskies and itsy-bitsy Darcy. How nice. I bet they bring you a lot of joy.:heart:

Haha, I've got a total of 11 pets at home - 3 dogs, 3 lop-eared bunnies, and 5 talking parrots. Darcy loves sleeping on the two girls. The Baxter collar is way too big for him though, even the petit :sad: I might put the LV wish bracelet or MC one on him. The SAs keep dressing him up. :graucho:

I don't bring my girls (Siberian Huskies) with me, but I do bring my Chihuahua Darcy with me to LV. The SAs there are always bugging me to bring Darcy everytime I go. He goes in his Sac Chien, and they fawn over him while I shop. Here's a pic of him in his carrier:

GAH!!!:nuts: that's the CUTEST lil doggie I've seen in MONTHS!!! :love:

I have a 90 pound 12 month old yellow labrador retriever. (Anyone read the book, Marley and Me? Well....he is Marley reincarnated). I don't think they would be that kind to my Bailey in LV. He would pretty much take the place apart in 5 seconds flat!

Oh crap! You just had to bring up that book, now I'll be :crybaby: all night.
Loved that book, so cool that you have your "Marley".

awwww.... the bag is too big which makes him even cuter :love: you should get him a white Suhali bracelet for a collar!

i'll be on the lookout for a Chihuaua-toting LV nut from now on ;)

awwww.... the bag is too big which makes him even cuter :love: you should get him a white Suhali bracelet for a collar!

i'll be on the lookout for a Chihuaua-toting LV nut from now on ;)

Haha, yup, that'll be me! I did want to get him the white suhali bracelet, but it was still too big. He's 8 months now and still well under 1kg.

Are you going to the Crown and Collins St event??

Sometimes when I get into the mood, I'll take my little TeaCup Yorkie out for a day of shopping in the city. We'll hit Neiman Marcus, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Macy's and LOUIS VUITTON! Whenever I go into Louis Vuitton though, I always have to buy a ton of items for my dog. (They're so classic). Plus my sales girls will give her water and food. I was wondering if anyone else enjoys shopping with their small dog? I think it's fun to pick up your friends and carry your dog in the Louis Vuitton dog carrier and let her walk around the Louis Vuitton store. And geting a few happy for yourself isn't bad either!

such as? i'd believe you more if you said Gucci :s