Does your Chloe demand its own seat at Dinner?

gina_b said:
I was a bit skeptical at first, but you know, having bought about 10 new bags since joining the boards (y'all are such a bad influence on me! :sneaky:), I thought I ought to take some sort of precautionary measures to protect them and snapped a purse pal up online on a whim. It's a very clever little device that works on a simple principle of physics.

edcfddd1.jpg

The flat disc is slightly weighted and rests on the table; the long hook runs below the table at an angle (towards the center of the table) -- the effect is to use the weight of the bag to hold itself. It's pretty neat and effortless.

The one I have is the "Day Bag" size. There's an "Evening Bag" size for smaller, lighter bags, but for me, the Day Bag is enough to do double duty.

As if we need more convincing, the proceeds from each one goes to a specific charity (mine goes towards breast cancer research). So, it's all good!

(And no dirty bottom for my Chloe! :yahoo: )

Wow!! Thank you sooo much for posting this!! I'm going to get one asap! The day bag size seems like a good choice - I don't carry that many small bags. :heart:

lordguinny said:
Now where can I get one of those purse pals?! That's awesome!
Hi LG! I got mine here:

PursePal -- What is a PursePal Purse Hook / Purse Hanger

and I understand there are others like it online and in small shops, but I'm a lazy internet shopper, so I picked this one which was the most convenient for me. :smile:

(It'll be great for your Chloes and your Balenciagas! :smile: )

[edit] Let me add that I am in no way affiliated with the makers of the Pursepal. I just think it's a nifty and very handy gadget! And anything that takes one less worry away from my addled brain is always a plus in my book.

I am going to order a purse pal today and try it out! I had to cover the floor with some files last week to set down my Chole at a crowded restaurant. Finally, my husband walked across the room to get a chair so I would relax. ha!

My Paddy is still new to me and haven't had her out to eat yet. But, just as a general rule, I keep a plastic grocery bag in the bottom of my bags all the time. I will sit my bag on it when I'm shopping at the grocery store or use if it I get stuck in rain.

...My paddy definitely demands it's own seat at dinners!!! :yes: ....I always try the chair with my hand before placing my paddy down to it to make sure it's dry and clean = safe place for my baby :P :nuts: If another chair looks a bit dirty I rather sit there myself than put my paddy on it:roflmfao:

Lordguinny & Hmwe - I always thought my boyfriend is the kindest guy in the world but now that I've read about your men I think I need to teach him a bit more! ;) You're lucky gals..!!! :yahoo:

+sonja+ said:
...My paddy definitely demands it's own seat at dinners!!! :yes: ....I always try the chair with my hand before placing my paddy down to it to make sure it's dry and clean = safe place for my baby :P :nuts: If another chair looks a bit dirty I rather sit there myself than put my paddy on it:roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I do the same thing!