Does work = no LV? Can't think of appropriate bags for work!

Passy GM is nice, but I don't think wearing LV logo-ed bags are too flashy or what not. I think monogramed bags could look professional too but definitely not when you're new to the job (as you are here!). haha wait till you break into the job before breaking out your gorgeous bags ;)

I have been working part time in a dental office since January and I carry my mono LV. Everyone has already gotten to know how I am with my bags. It's sort of an ongoing joke ("Here comes Ann with her LV") I am almost nervous about bringing my new one in tmrw! Anyway...if you are anxious about carrying a mono - either a damier or epi is a little more understated.

I suggest a Damier Triana...

Pictures in Eluxury are bad but my sister has one and its very classy + elegant for work...

Congrats btw on graduating :smile:

Attachments

• p10022799_ph_hero.jpg
    p10022799_ph_hero.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 22
  • p10022799_ph_detail_02.jpg
    p10022799_ph_detail_02.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 23
my vote goes for the segur mm, the passy gm or the sac plat (all in epi line of course since you don't want any obvious monogram/damier etc).

i tried on an awesome tote at LV on saturday in the men's line and i love it. it's the SOANA SAC PLAT (you can see it on the men's bags under vuitton.com) and it runs around $1800 or so but it is gorgeous and very understated. i still regret not getting it. good luck to you and on your future endeavors!!