Does wearing VCA clovers brings you goodnluck?

Does wearing this sympton of good luck really brings you good luck?

share your magical stories and add some light to our shelter days.
Well deedeedor, As a dude, I find that every since the very first day I started wearing VCA, women are even more attracted to me. I don't know if it's because these items were made initially for Women, or that Women are more attracted to the piece and I just happen to be wearing it, or that it's actually is a symbol of great luck. I know it has a hypnotic effect on all who view me wearing my VCA, even those who don't know VCA, find themselves drawn to me (or my VCA), and those who DO know VCA... I can actually see their eyes smiling and other signs of attraction that I probably shouldn't be mentioning on this thread. I find that It definitely is a symbol of attraction that Women find captivating to possess this item for themselves, and it's a real confidence booster for me that Women are more attracted to me either for the VCA clovers, or the added confidence that the VCA clovers brings to me, the wearer. I went to Van Cleef & Arpels in NYC, Fifth Avenue and Yvan, the Sales Associate thought I was buying for a Woman, I told him that I am buying these items for me and I will be wearing them out the store. He was in awe. He still invite me out to exclusive VCA events to show me off and parade me around. lol. I started with the VCA Pure Single Pendant and the VCA Vintage 20 Motif Necklace, both in Yellow Gold and Black Onyx. A month after noticing the luck, I went and purchased the VCA Magic Long Pendant in Yellow Gold and Black Onyx. A month after I purchased the VCA Magic Bracelet in Yellow Gold, Black Onyx, Grey Mother Of Pearl and Mother of Pearl. The very Large Mother of Pearl Clover dangles on a short link chain from the bracelet of smaller Black Onyx Clovers and Grey Mother of Pearl Clovers.... the movement on that piece alone is a thing of beauty. The love story of Van Cleef & Arpels is one of the main reasons for this... I believe that somehow, they were able to encapsulate their love story, love journey and love adventure and transfer it into each and every handmade piece, and the wearer gets to feel, enjoy and exude that love... that luck. There is a mystery, a sexiness, a Super Power that the wearer mysteriously gain while wearing this item out and about. (at least for me) It doesn't matter where I go, Even when I go to other jewelry stores, like Tiffany & Co., Graff, Harry Winston, Bulgari, Cartier, etc, Sales Associates pine for my attention, and if they can, they want to know the story of how and why this straight Man is wearing VCA and lots of it ? Customers quietly ask Sales Associates "Who is that guy... is he someone famous ?" I know that I am granted favor everywhere I go, from the Supermarket to Fifth Avenue, NYC. I'm always invited to special VIP events and exclusive parties. Luxury houses seem to go out of their way to talk to me, give me free items, or just pick my brain for stuff. I also notice that I stand more erect, shoulders back and chin forward. I even think my walk is different and my sense of purpose is more clear, concise... Every since I started wearing VCA, I don't focus to much on the past, and don't worry too much about the future... I truly enjoy the now and the adventures I experience while wearing my VCA.
"J!m"

Last edited:
Well deedeedor, As a dude, I find that every since the very first day I started wearing VCA, women are even more attracted to me. I don't know if it's because these items were made initially for Women, or that Women are more attracted to the piece and I just happen to be wearing it, or that it's actually is a symbol of great luck. I know it has a hypnotic effect on all who view me wearing my VCA, even those who don't know VCA, find themselves drawn to me (or my VCA), and those who DO know VCA... I can actually see their eyes smiling and other signs of attraction that I probably shouldn't be mentioning on this thread. I find that It definitely is a symbol of attraction that Women find captivating to possess this item for themselves, and it's a real confidence booster for me that Women are more attracted to me either for the VCA clovers, or the added confidence that the VCA clovers brings to me, the wearer. I started with the VCA Pure Single Pendant and the VCA Vintage 20 Motif Necklace, both in Yellow Gold and Black Onyx. A month after noticing the luck, I went and purchased the VCA Magic Long Pendant in Yellow Gold and Black Onyx. A month after I purchased the VCA Magic Bracelet in Yellow Gold, Black Onyx, Grey Mother Of Pearl and Mother of Pearl. The very Large Mother of Pearl Clover dangles on a short link chain from the bracelet of smaller Black Onyx Clovers and Grey Mother of Pearl Clovers.... the movement on that piece alone is a thing of beauty. The love story of Van Cleef & Arpels is one of the main reasons for this... I believe that somehow, they were able to encapsulate their love story, love journey and love adventure and transfer it into each and every handmade piece, and the wearer gets to feel, enjoy and exude that love... that luck. There is a mystery, a sexiness, a Super Power that the wearer mysteriously gain while wearing this item out and about. It doesn't matter where I go, Even when I go to other jewelry stores, like Tiffany & Co., Graff, Harry Winston, Bulgari, Cartier, etc, Sales Associates pine for my attention, and if they can, they want to know the story of how and why this straight Man is wearing VCA and lots of it ? Customers quietly ask Sales Associates "Who is that guy... is he someone famous ?" I know that I am granted favor everywhere I go, from the Supermarket to Fifth Avenue, NYC. I'm always invited to special VIP events and exclusive parties. Luxury houses seem to go out of their way to talk to me, give me free items, or just pick my brain for stuff. I also notice that I stand more erect, shoulders back and chin forward. I even think my walk is different and my sense of purpose is more clear, concise... Every since I started wearing VCA, I don't focus to much on the past, and don't worry too much about the future... I truly enjoy the now and the adventures I experience wearing my VCA.
"J!m"

wow, love reading your story and i can feel this wonderful positive vibe! The beauty and energy from these beautiful crafts of art really have the uplifting energy.

wow, love reading your story and i can feel this wonderful positive vibe! The beauty and energy from these beautiful crafts of art really have the uplifting energy.
Thank you deedeedor, Great thread idea !!! I concur...the beauty and energy from these beautiful crafts of art really have the uplifting energy. I could have kept typing, but I know eventually I will run out of space. There are so many stories that I attribute to my VCA. Some are so outlandish, that even I find them hard to believe... and I personally lived them all ! lol. Thanks for reading my story.
"J!m"

Last edited:

Thank you deedeedor, Great thread idea !!! I concur...the beauty and energy from these beautiful crafts of art really have the uplifting energy. I could have kept typing, but I know eventually I will run out of space. There are so many stories that I attribute to my VCA. Some are so outlandish, that even I find them hard to believe... and I personally lived them all ! lol. Thanks for reading my story.
"J!m"

don’t let @jimmie staton fool you - he is the King of positive vibes and good thoughts and I’m sure it’s not due to the VCA. We go to the same boutique and I can attest that everyone there loves him. Maybe the VCA is a bit like a “magic feather” just enhancing what we already have.

don’t let @jimmie staton fool you - he is the King of positive vibes and good thoughts and I’m sure it’s not due to the VCA. We go to the same boutique and I can attest that everyone there loves him. Maybe the VCA is a bit like a “magic feather” just enhancing what we already have.
Aw shucks Notorious Pink... you and your lovely ways... :flowers: I am blushing incessantly. Thank you for the kindness in your words. VCA in NYC had a private invite only lecture and party on feathers a few years back... it was so awesome. You are on to something about the 'Magic Feather"
"J!m"

luck? i've found everytime i wear my vca i end up with more injuries than before -- because i'm too busy looking at them to see where i'm going :lol: but in all seriousness, great thread, excited to see what everyone says!
Hilarious diane sun, that can truly happen. I do enjoy stealing a glance at an occasional mirror and random glass reflection, everyone thinks that I am looking at what's behind the glass of a store front, naw... I'm usually checking out my VCA around my neck and making sure that the clovers are in place. lol. It drives me crazy when I don't realize that my single pendant is half way around my neck instead of below my suprasternal notch on my neck (the hollow in the front of the neck) and some time has passed, and I say to myself "How long has it been wrong like this ?" I am sure I have tons of fingerprints from me fixing and fussing with my VCA when there is no mirror or reflection that I can use. I wonder if a 2 inch VCA extender will help ? I hope when VCA opens back up... I can get them to make me one... or someone will gift me. I need one for my VCA Pure single pendant and one for my VCA Magic Single pendant (the chain links are different). diane sun... watch out and be careful for further injuries ! lol
"J!m"

Last edited:
Well deedeedor, As a dude, I find that every since the very first day I started wearing VCA, women are even more attracted to me. I don't know if it's because these items were made initially for Women, or that Women are more attracted to the piece and I just happen to be wearing it, or that it's actually is a symbol of great luck. I know it has a hypnotic effect on all who view me wearing my VCA, even those who don't know VCA, find themselves drawn to me (or my VCA), and those who DO know VCA... I can actually see their eyes smiling and other signs of attraction that I probably shouldn't be mentioning on this thread. I find that It definitely is a symbol of attraction that Women find captivating to possess this item for themselves, and it's a real confidence booster for me that Women are more attracted to me either for the VCA clovers, or the added confidence that the VCA clovers brings to me, the wearer. I went to Van Cleef & Arpels in NYC, Fifth Avenue and Yvan, the Sales Associate thought I was buying for a Woman, I told him that I am buying these items for me and I will be wearing them out the store. He was in awe. He still invite me out to exclusive VCA events to show me off and parade me around. lol. I started with the VCA Pure Single Pendant and the VCA Vintage 20 Motif Necklace, both in Yellow Gold and Black Onyx. A month after noticing the luck, I went and purchased the VCA Magic Long Pendant in Yellow Gold and Black Onyx. A month after I purchased the VCA Magic Bracelet in Yellow Gold, Black Onyx, Grey Mother Of Pearl and Mother of Pearl. The very Large Mother of Pearl Clover dangles on a short link chain from the bracelet of smaller Black Onyx Clovers and Grey Mother of Pearl Clovers.... the movement on that piece alone is a thing of beauty. The love story of Van Cleef & Arpels is one of the main reasons for this... I believe that somehow, they were able to encapsulate their love story, love journey and love adventure and transfer it into each and every handmade piece, and the wearer gets to feel, enjoy and exude that love... that luck. There is a mystery, a sexiness, a Super Power that the wearer mysteriously gain while wearing this item out and about. (at least for me) It doesn't matter where I go, Even when I go to other jewelry stores, like Tiffany & Co., Graff, Harry Winston, Bulgari, Cartier, etc, Sales Associates pine for my attention, and if they can, they want to know the story of how and why this straight Man is wearing VCA and lots of it ? Customers quietly ask Sales Associates "Who is that guy... is he someone famous ?" I know that I am granted favor everywhere I go, from the Supermarket to Fifth Avenue, NYC. I'm always invited to special VIP events and exclusive parties. Luxury houses seem to go out of their way to talk to me, give me free items, or just pick my brain for stuff. I also notice that I stand more erect, shoulders back and chin forward. I even think my walk is different and my sense of purpose is more clear, concise... Every since I started wearing VCA, I don't focus to much on the past, and don't worry too much about the future... I truly enjoy the now and the adventures I experience while wearing my VCA.
"J!m"
Woo-hoo J!m!! That's what I'm talking about! Love this. I wish I could see your pics.

In a way yes, I moved to Miami from NYC during the global pandemic. I like to wear a peice from my Alhambra collection to my pool - careful not getting my pieces wet, but enjoying my jewelry as I feel so girly/decadent in them! I notice people noticing my jewelry, and my three motif Magic earrings started a random convo with a youngish man!

I do feel that the energy around me change to a positive one whenever I wear a piece from VCA.

I have a pair of vintage Alhambra earrings for a while and have not worn it to work and then just a few weeks ago, I decided to wear them to work. Magically, the one female colleague who used to be hostile to me suddenly was kind to me and the hostility disappeared especially the days when I have the earrings on. The other day, I spotted her walk around my work desk for no reason. Her work desk is far from mine so there is no reason that she knew I had my VCA on. I guess it is the subconscious thing to draw people in through the VCA vibe?

Just need to test if she was kind cos I was wearing VCA the brand or it is the stones that were working behind the scene. I will try to wear a ring which is not obvious VCA to test the vibe.

And FYI, I only purchase fine jewelry from VCA, no other brands can have a place in my heart like VCA does. I am glad that in my younger days, I didn't purchase anything from Tiffany's or other jewelry brands. Didn't mean to offend any Tiffany's fans, it is just my feelings towards brands.