Does Very Prive ever go on sale?

hermes_lemming

my little etoupe
O.G.
May 5, 2006
Hi. I'm eyeing a pair of classic pumps and wondering whether they'll ever go on sale. Do any of you know? They're from a regular department store and a non-seasonal, more basic color. TIA!

I got my VP Senegals from Bluefly for about $400 something. But they're only classic by way of the VP style. They're khaki, yellow and red striped. I do love them though! Oh, and Rose Gold Metallic was on the Saks fire sale for about $238. Too bad the classics like black patent don't go on sale!

I'm pretty sure black and nude never go on sale. The seasonal colors like glittart, tortoise, etc. do go on sale.

ITA. The only "sale" you can get with a classic VP is if you buy from a retailer that has some incentive, like Saks EGC, "buy 2, get $X off", etc. But, several luxury brands have recently been excluded from these events so who knows if they will be included again, at least in the near future. And, saks.com sometimes sends 10% codes to new customers. I know there are black VPs on Saks.com with the red kid tip.

Barneys recently put on sale VPs in the lower 70 mm heel height in black, red, and tobacco. I called them last week to find out if any were hanging around in my size but they are sold out. Nromally they do not go on sale but they do come up used on Ebay sometimes.

Assume same applies to rolandos - I want a pair but don't want the new season colours, so need to hike into town and check out the old stock before they get rid of it - however I was expecting rolandos to NEVER be on sale - Laureen is it really just the classic colours - so seasonal colours can be found in the sale?

More a qu for any UK girls as it is hard to work out from $'s. Rolando was £340 any idea what it is/ will be now/soon?

Seasonal ones do-like the pink gold ones this winter, 70mm ones from Barneys, but not the classics, as everyone has said. You might sometimes find them on sale at some of the smaller retailers, like the one in Aspen, or Bob Ellis. Keep looking.

I saw a pair of classic black VPs used but in great condition on ebay last week for $199.99 (starting bid, no reserve, size 37.5). I had them authenticated in the CL authenticate thread and they gave them the thumbs up. Even crazier... no one bid on them! I would have bid on them but they'd be too small for me...