Does Treesje conduct SO?

cinnybuns

Cindy C.
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Hi there,

I'm a newbie here and i'm reading through some of the threads here, and I've fallen in love with the Magnolia style. I was wondering if Treesje ever did special orders as there doesn't seem to be any full size Magnolia's for sale.

well i for one would be willing to get into a magnolia SO if it was possible....cant be any worse than an RM SO ...right??? LOL!!!!
What color were you thinking cinny???

Zoesma I saw a picture of the cream one, which is beautiful!!! I don't care whichever one LOL. Cream , Gray Shine, Black shine!!!

Wonder who we can contact booksandbags :nuts:

well i for one would be willing to get into a magnolia SO if it was possible....cant be any worse than an RM SO ...right??? LOL!!!!
What color were you thinking cinny???

I would not be able to do cream because I am SO BAD with light bags...i just have no luck....and i know B+B has grey shine already...i would be in for a black...that would be perfect!!

I would totally be down. Must have gunmetal hardware though. I kind of want a different color than black though b/c I see the magnolia being a dainty cutesy bag. I want a more girly colour like cream, lilac, or blush, like the miu miu malghetto (is that spelled right) colour. But those are all light colour bags which are high maintenence.

Also for the Aster Alice grey/ gm magnolia. The only Treesje I have are both that grey! Its the best grey though, but I think I would be over the top with multiple bags.

And didn't they do a special 15% ofor hte TPF SO?

The thing is with light color bags in Treesje's tough leather I don't think they'd stain easily... so I'd be interested in Cream/Crema...

I agree whatever color should have GM hardware...

there's also Oceano... which is LOVELY.

Black would be cool too but the details of the Magnolia would look better in a lighter color...

HMMM! tough call.

I just called them and left a message....
maybe they would be willing to do two SOs....one black and one cream....i love the cream color but there is no way i could do it...i would be too afraid to use it....lol....
whatever you ladies decide....if anyone is interested in black let me know....i would love to have one....or grey shine....
i also asked if there could be 2 SOs ....one for cream and one for black or grey

Last edited:
does anyone know how good treesje is about getting back to emails or calls??? i think once we hear back we can have a better idea if this is even possible....and i also asked what leathers could be done as a SO....
i like smog too....

^^I emailed them a few times when they had their online sample sale a few months ago. They were VERY quick at getting back to me. All of the girls I've dealt with are super nice and helpful too. :smile: