Does TPF make you?????

yes! I can't even remember why exactly I joined..I think just to check it out because I'd been a reader for a while without being a member. As soon as I joined I wanted info about a fendi bag, and then voila! I ended up buying three in one month. Not to mention numerous other bags that I wanted...a huge splurge. I love looking at pictures and adding things to my wishlist..I was even dreaming about bags the first two weeks (shh don't tell anyone). Look at me! I joined last month..HOW many posts do I have? But I love the purse forum, I've met some really nice people on here too..:tpfrox:

This forum has depleted my bank account severely and I got a job this summer for the sole purpose of using all of it to buy bags (whereas last summer, I funded a trip to Paris and Amsterdam).

You see a bag here and then "omigosh I want that!" and since you discover new bags everyday, it's a never-ending cycle! But I love it and my bag collection!

My bag spending has tripled since I found this forum, BUT without it I never would have found the great deals that I did and all the new up-and-coming designers that I hadn't heard of before. I love buying bags from more obscure designers--makes me feel like I'll never run into someone on the street who has the same bag as me!

I found this forum looking for quality information about an expensive bag I was about to purchase.

It has certainly made me appreciate bags more and helped with research of brands and styles I would never have know about.

It has made me want to buy more bags (and more expensive bags) but since there are so many bags out there it has helped me be picky about what joins my collection and given me the tools to find just the right fit instead of settling for what the stores near me carry.

Yep, I confess I was googling an Isabella Fiore hobo I was considering getting and turns out it was one of Megs' blog entries!

A little over a year later...uh oh....or OH YEAH, depending!

Before tPF, I had no clue about distinguishing between fakes, LVs, Coaches, Chanels....this site has really opened my eyes to a lot of things...and I'm grateful for that...

Not so grateful to see the damage done to my wallet and wishlist...

I have spent waaaay too much money since joining this forum! And since then, I have been obsessed with purses more than I used to be. I think I'm getting better though ... I am close to feeling like my collection is good for me (for now).

I love this forum! And I also love that it's so varied. Do you know I was on here for the longest time and didn't realize there was a more "general" section where we could discuss other things than purses?! I spent so much time on the designer sections that I never scrolled down the page to see everything else. Of course, I still never have as much time to view all the general stuff since I still spend so much time in the other sections. :smile:
I'm the same!

I spent quite a bit since joining tPF (I have no will power :lol:)! But I am also grateful that PF helped me see outside LV box! I now LOVE and own other designers!:yahoo: YAY!!! Not mention all the wonderful people I've met via this place!!! tPF def. ROCKS!!!:rochard:

Oh yea, I've spent a ton of money on bags since I discovered TPF. I have more bags than I could ever have imagined having. I have learned to notice bags on women that I did not do before (and make silent comments to myself). Friends point to a bag and ask me about it (expecting me to know, which I don't always) - I loved handbags before TPF but now, they seem to be always on my mind!!.