Does totally mm fit more than westminster gm?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does totally mm fit more than westminster gm?

i have westie gm and find it a tad small for my daily needs, so i was wondering if totally mm is bigger... what is totally mm like in capacity - speedy 30? 35?

2. nobody owns both?

3. I think it's much bigger. I don't have a Westminster but I've tried it on and the GM seemed way small for my needs. The totally MM is a perfect everyday bag. Hope that helps!

4. thanks! that's good to know :smile:

5. I have tried on both. Totally MM fits a bit more since it's less structured. The Westminster does not open up as wide as the Totally.

6. thanks :smile: sounds like i might need totally gm but it looks huge...

7. i realized i need a big comfy tote!
    contemplating on de neverfull gm or totally mm (dont like how big gm looks)... :thinking: i owned de nf gm briefly but gave it up bcoz i was afraid of the cracking issue... rethinking again, wanna rebuy de nf gm again
    sigh!

8. I am not sure if this helps but XxLangDuxX did a YouTube video comparing the Westminster GM and the Neverfull GM. It is a really helpful video to get an idea of the sizes.

9. ive the totally gm n neverfull mm...my opinion is to get the totally mm if ure looking for comfort.coz the neverfull straps can dig into ur shoulder if u carry a lot.the totally straps is wider so its more comfortable to wear even for more than 3 hrs.i love totally more coz it hv zipper...the only reason i still hv the neverfull is becoz mine is the roses collection so a bit hesitated to get it of tat.

10. thanks! his videos are so helpful and informative! :smile:

11. thank you! i almost purchased nf gm again over the phone but didnt yet... have to head to the store... thats good to know, coz i almost eliminated totally mm & gm since i was afraid mm is not big enough and gm is too too big. i really need a big comfy tote but also need a de throw around bag...
    :thinking:
    dont get rid of your roses nf, its such a beautiful piece! :flowers:

12. I only have Westminster GM, when I tried the Totally MM it seemed roomier and wider than Westminster because of the shape.
    So I’m not 100% sure but from memory I would say Totally MM is bigger than Westie GM.

13. thanks!! although i love my westie :heart: , i just wish it's bigger, squishier and not as structured.

14. Mine has gotten a bit squishier with use, and I like that it’s structured because it’s my work bag. I love the size for ipad and my other essentials without being too big.

The Totally has a more casual vibe and it’s roomier, I really wanted it but my SA and husband didn’t like it at all, it’s the last time I listen to them… :lol:

15. the totally didnt appealed to me at first bcoz of the casual vibe and bcoz i've seen to many worn out/beat up ones... i just realized i need a comfy tote as i was lugging my 2yo the other day in the rain picking up big bro and my shoulders hurt, made me realize that i need a comfy tote and i've heard such great things of totally being such a great comfy tote. :thinking:

the last time i was there, i turned away from totally and went for a azur nf, but azur its just not for me... regret using it for the first time, if i thought it through and didnt use it , i could have brought it back for an exchange.