Does Tiffanys have a tag??

Hi everyone, I found someone selling a tiffany necklace online and there's a pic of it with a tag on it......the pic is really blurry though so I can'tmake out too much but does Tiffanys jewelry come with a tag and a sting attached to it. All the Tiffany products I have purchased have never come with anything like that but I've only purchased 3-4 and not recently so have they changed it or does this seem fake to you? I am meeting with them at the store though to have it authenticated but I don't want to go through the whole process and trip if it's just a fake.....any help would be appreciated! Thanks :smile:

Tiffany jewelry doesn't come with a tag, not even out of the stock drawer under the counter. I have no idea where the tag would come from and why they would offer to have the piece authenticated with a fake tag.

I remember one posted here said that she has shown 4 yellow diamond rings at tiffany, and in the pics they were attached with tags.

If the seller is a store, maybe the tag is from him to identify the ring with price.

I have purchased Elsa Peretti pieces from the store where a tiny little white tag will be attached to the jewelry by a thin white thread. The tag said something like "Elsa Peretti Made in Spain."