Does Tiffany do this in-store or have to send out?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
I am dying to know the answer to this but they are definitely closed by now!
I got a big swiping scratch on the back of my Tiffany's charm bracelet, the one with the heart, it's hard to describe but its a large swipe scratch but its not a dig, just a surface scratch.

I am aware that they can "buff" this out, is that right? I'm really wondering though, can they do this in store or do they have to send it out? I figure while I'm there I'll get my ring all buffed and nice again, do you suppose they can do a ring there too?

So sad, what a pain! I really am super curious if I'll have to send out my cute bracelet and be without it for a couple weeks :sad: Hoping they do it there...

If you search through TylerDurden's thread called "everything you ever wanted to know about Tiffany's" I'm sure this question is answered there.....but I think I recall him saying it depended on the Tiffany branch. If it is a big one they could do it in house but most likely they will have to send it out.

While I was still working there most store stopped doing in house polishing. Depending on the store it would probably have to be sent out. Keep in mind that if they do polish it you will probably have many more smaller scratches. It will probably never have that same high polish finish ever again.

Thanks! So it could be 50/50 haha!
I've had it over a year now and wear it every single day, it has those tiny unnoticeable scratches but these ones I just got on it are highly noticeable and different from regular wear as I got it caught on metal, long story short :'(
Will have to call when they open today, I think this branch is rather large so hopefully they do it there, will see!
Thanks!