Does this wallet look okay with my Paddy?

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
Seriously, I've always thought your wallet should match your bag, but this is the only Paddington wallet I could find. It's the Muscat color. :heart:

What do you guys think? Yay or nay??

Attachments

• chloe.jpg 002.jpg
    chloe.jpg 002.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 67
I think they look great together! I Just purchased a black paddington wallet for my black Paddy....but I am using it right now with by chamois betty! I like a matching wallet, but I usually buy one that matches a current bag purchase, then switch it around.to different bags. I change my bag every couple of weeks. It's an easy task, but would be very difficult if I had to change the wallet as well.

MissNovemeber - the wallet and paddy look great together! I'm carrying a black Paddy cosmetic pouch in my chocolate front pocket Paddy. My Franklin planner binder and Coach wallet are red. It's easier for me to find thing in my purses when I have different colored accessories!

MissNovemeber - the wallet and paddy look great together! I'm carrying a black Paddy cosmetic pouch in my chocolate front pocket Paddy. My Franklin planner binder and Coach wallet are red. It's easier for me to find thing in my purses when I have different colored accessories!

^ ITA, I do the same thing. its less time digging in a huge bag when everything in your bag is :yes:"color coded".

Love the color of the wallet! Where did you get it? Congrats on snagging those two fabulous items:drool:.