Does this style even exist?

hpb2c

Jul 11, 2007
i have never seen any chanel bag on this forum that looks like these do. and i ALWAYS see them in real life. but they always look fake to begin with. the pics i am gonna post are obviously fake, but I was just wondering if these types of bags are actual styles.

and just to be clear I dont mean these exact shaped bags, im mainly referring to the large amounts of black and white leather.

if i need to take these pics off let me know. im not trying to break any rules. thanks.

Picture1-2.png

Picture2-2.png

Picture3-2.png

Picture4-2.png

I was totally wondering about this too! Thanks for making this thread as I always wanted to but never got around to finding the right pictures. I saw this girl a while ago who was dressed very chic and had that second bag you posted, (this was before I knew a lot about Chanel) I thought it could be real because of how she was dressed, but the bag still seemed off to me...anyway I guess I was right.

That last bag is the one I saw EVERYWHERE in Vegas! Saw one today as well. Just makes me want to go up to them and tell them they are carrying a fake bag!