Does this style even exist?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have never seen any chanel bag on this forum that looks like these do. and i ALWAYS see them in real life. but they always look fake to begin with. the pics i am gonna post are obviously fake, but I was just wondering if these types of bags are actual styles.

and just to be clear I dont mean these exact shaped bags, im mainly referring to the large amounts of black and white leather.

if i need to take these pics off let me know. im not trying to break any rules. thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. All are obvious fakes.
    The Cambon does (did?) have a black tote with white CC on them but that is the closest thing I've seen.

3. nope, nothing really even close.

4. thanks. thats what i though. im like why would chanel ever make anything like this? they look like a bad version of the Cambons.

5. I was totally wondering about this too! Thanks for making this thread as I always wanted to but never got around to finding the right pictures. I saw this girl a while ago who was dressed very chic and had that second bag you posted, (this was before I knew a lot about Chanel) I thought it could be real because of how she was dressed, but the bag still seemed off to me...anyway I guess I was right.

6. That last bag is the one I saw EVERYWHERE in Vegas! Saw one today as well. Just makes me want to go up to them and tell them they are carrying a fake bag!