Does this sound fair? partial refund for smokey LV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Hello...it has been a while since I last posted and I received a smokey Mat Stockton bag from authentic_lvlady. I asked politely for a partial refund. Has anyone ever received a partial refund from her before? I want to keep the bag and work on the smell. This is the 1st time one of my purchases from her has had an oder smell. It is Definitely SMOKE. Just curious if anyone else has ever had a partial refund, I know she issues a full return minus stocking fee but not sure about partial refunds. What do you guys think would be an acceptable amount? I paid $559.00 plus $35.00 shipping. Thanks all! :flowers:

I have no clue. Sorry that happened to you. Is there a way to get rid of that smell?
Thanks~
Kind of... There have been a couple of good threads about it. Febreeze, downey sheets, straight outside air...etc... I am willing to work on it, but I do feel I should be granted a partial refund for the "lack of mentioning the smoke smell". Hopefully she is agreeable, if not I may take by business elsewhere in the future, unfortunately for her. :wtf:

Im not sure how much you should get back. I got a partial refund for an MJ purse that had a broken zipper. But I sure do know how much I would ask for back :P Good luck.

Thanks~
Kind of... There have been a couple of good threads about it. Febreeze, downey sheets, straight outside air...etc... I am willing to work on it, but I do feel I should be granted a partial refund for the "lack of mentioning the smoke smell". Hopefully she is agreeable, if not I may take by business elsewhere in the future, unfortunately for her. :wtf:
ITA I think you deserve some money back I just hope you get the smell out. Good Luck getting the smell out and your money back.

Sorry for that and that's why I hate cigarette:s
I think you could ask for the partial refund if she didn't describe the smell on the list. (Some sellers would say that, including me)

I had won a bag on eBay that claimed to be NEW without tags. When I got it, it was NOT new. I took pictures and emailed them to the seller! She said that what I was seeing was not use. WTF? Anyways, she said she would refund me 1/2 of the bid. I accepted and consigned the bag (at a local consignment shop) for more then I won it for! LOL

I had won a bag on eBay that claimed to be NEW without tags. When I got it, it was NOT new. I took pictures and emailed them to the seller! She said that what I was seeing was not use. WTF? Anyways, she said she would refund me 1/2 of the bid. I accepted and consigned the bag (at a local consignment shop) for more then I won it for! LOL

I hope she is honorable....keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm sorry this thing happened to you. I don't think she'll give partial refund as she's a re-seller and she's making profit selling her LV, I mean those LV she' selling not all from her personal collections, right? She bought from ori. owner. If so, I don't think she'll give partial refund since she can't get profit from it but may she'll ask to full refund and return? :shrugs:

I ever asked her for a little discount but she can't give. The best she can give free shipping only but she's so nice and responsive :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.