Does this site sell authentic bags?

This is not a site, it's a portal, and anyone can link to it. So there's really no way to pick and choose who is selling real vs. fake. However, I'd bet money that everything is fake.

It's just a landing page, it's not even a website...?

It is actually a web site. Please do a search under boutique-marcella.com. It has been talked about before and the conclusion was that they are selling fakes. Hermes handbags for approx. $1700 - please! They are also offering tons of LV bags. Please stay away.

It is actually a web site. Please do a search under boutique-marcella.com. It has been talked about before and the conclusion was that they are selling fakes. Hermes handbags for approx. $1700 - please! They are also offering tons of LV bags. Please stay away.

Ah, yes. I found an old thread. I went to the wrong site previously because I didn't use a hyphen in the name. Here's one of the threads:

http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/boutique-marcella-coutoure-de-monde-213656.html

Lorihmathews....This has nothing to do with purses......But that is a BEAUTIFUL "SMOKE" Persian. :wlae:

I had one I had to just put down after 17 years. I loved him...Do you breed? These guys are hard to find. I want a silver shaded too..

Phyl

Lorihmathews....This has nothing to do with purses......But that is a BEAUTIFUL "SMOKE" Persian. :wlae:

I had one I had to just put down after 17 years. I loved him...Do you breed? These guys are hard to find. I want a silver shaded too..

Phyl

Oh, thank you! :heart: She's actually black, she just looks a little smoky here. She's 4. We had another black one prior to this one that we had to put down after 12.5 years. It was really tough, she had cancer. :crybaby: I don't breed them, I just :heart: them!

My gosh ...she looks like a perfect specimen of a SMOKE!!! At any color she is beautiful! I had 2 blacks from the litter I bread my smoke to. They were gourgeous too! I don't know if I have enough membership time to PM me, but instead of taking up others time, I would like to know more about and where you got her ...is posting my e-mail to you permissible???? I'm not sure of the rules.

Phyl

My gosh ...she looks like a perfect specimen of a SMOKE!!! At any color she is beautiful! I had 2 blacks from the litter I bread my smoke to. They were gourgeous too! I don't know if I have enough membership time to PM me, but instead of taking up others time, I would like to know more about and where you got her ...is posting my e-mail to you permissible???? I'm not sure of the rules.

Phyl

Let's chat in the animalicious section of the site -- I'll tell you all about her, just ask me there!

I can vouch that this site sells 100% FAKES! I got scammed before as was too inexperience buying off the web. Managed to get my money back but had to pay for the shipping and handling which was 15% of the total price! A painful lesson if you ask me. There are other chat sites which can also confirm this.. just google it. STAY FAR FAR AWAY!