Does this paddington style exist?

1. Hi. My friend has the paddington bowler (without zipper) in whisky. I love the style but was wondering if it ever existed in the navy color? I would do anything to have this bag if it exist. Anyone care to share? The bowler is similar to the one Lilo carries in the blanc color.

2. I have that style bowler in chocolate! It is also called the Box satchel. In AW05 season it came out in the Blue Nuit - an indigo/navy color. Cougess (PF member) had one for sale on eBay recently which I so wanted to purchase. Perhaps it is still available? It is gorgeous and 100% authentic!

3. There is a pic of the blue bowler/box in the "Documenting Chloe Colours" thread, also....GORGEOUS!

4. Can you tell me the auction number? The only one that I can found is the one currently offered by lebag.. but the price is crazy.....

5. It isn't on eBay anymore. You can send Cougess a PM here or look up her username on eBay and email here there. I don't know if she sold the bag but it is worth asking!

I'll try to find her for you and hook the two of you up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice