Does this look too big on me?

Sanguar said:
^^Aww thanks. He's a shih tzu named Da Vinci. And he is that cute in real life.
So thats why it's soooo cute. I've always wanted a shih tzu. Thats my next dog for sure. I used to have a pekingese and they were really cute as puppies, not when they get old (like the show dog pekingese) ewww.

Yes def a keeper .!. Luv it, looks great on you .!. .!. .!. I recently got the LV Deauville; the Trouville was too small for me....after I got home with this I thought to myself what the hell have you done as the closest LV to me is 4 hours away in Atlanta, GA [I'm in TN] but the first time I used it instead of just walking around the house with it on my arm bugging the hell outta hubby with "does this look too big?" I fell completely in love with it.

Enjoy:smile:

LuvMyLVs said:
Yes def a keeper .!. Luv it, looks great on you .!. .!. .!. I recently got the LV Deauville; the Trouville was too small for me....after I got home with this I thought to myself what the hell have you done as the closest LV to me is 4 hours away in Atlanta, GA [I'm in TN] but the first time I used it instead of just walking around the house with it on my arm bugging the hell outta hubby with "does this look too big?" I fell completely in love with it.

Enjoy:smile:
hehehe.. it's always different walking around the house with it and taking it out.

kylieReese said:
So thats why it's soooo cute. I've always wanted a shih tzu. Thats my next dog for sure. I used to have a pekingese and they were really cute as puppies, not when they get old (like the show dog pekingese) ewww.

He's really sweet too. Only about 11 pounds fully grown. He likes to cuddle and doesn't bark or whine. Perfect for me, too, because I have allergies.