Does this look stupid?

1. I got my little speedy inclusion today !! YIPEEE! :heart: But I don't want to change to my speedy right now... Does it look stupid on my Alma?? Tell the truth!

IMG_4509.jpg
  2. i'm not a fan of things hanging off bags in general...but for that look, it's one of the cuter ones i've seen. i like it since that's the look you're going for. :smile: i don't think it looks stupid to have a speedy charm on an alma bag either. :smile:

3. Nah, it's cute none the less. I love your MC alma !

4. i like it, sooooo cute! :biggrin:

5. i like it :smile: looks good.

6. I like it!

7. Stupid? Not at all. I think it looks good with the Alma.

8. Not stupid at all! But I think the delicate key ring might get a little overwhelmed by the bright colors of the Alma...it's a little harder to stand out since it's a light color. Maybe if you put it on a monogram bag, it will be more eye-catching?

9. its cute, i love it

10. VERY CUTE!!!:love:

11. Well the only other one I am going to wear is the damier and I know it will good on that. I just bought a Mono Speedy 30 and am waiting for that so I can use it there too. But it's just so cute!! I can't resist putting on everything!!

12. Congrats! It's so cute! I think it looks perfect on your Alma.

13. Thanks ladies!!! Ya'll are so sweet! :heart::heart: Ayla I just LOVE your avatar!!!

14. Not stupid at all! If you think its cute then thats just what it is :heart:

15. Aww! Thanks!! Everybody has these cute little animal pictures in their avatars!! I just love'em!! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice