Does this look so LVish or what???

solitude

Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Singapore
"With everyone from Leo to Rihanna getting out there in support of eco-causes, we’ve never been more excited to do our part to protect the environment. One of the easiest ways to help out is by carrying a reusable shopping bag, but we definitely don’t want to sacrifice style in the process. That’s why we were so happy to find these chic shopping totes in disguise at trend-setting shopping site Charles & Marie. Each of the three designs tricks the eye with a print of a “designer” monogram handbag on one side and a clutch on the other — and they’re sturdy enough to lug around just about anything. Best of all, they prove that green can be gorgeous after all."

Here's the link of the site for reference---
http://allwomenstalk.com/viewstory/...~r/people/stylewatch/offtherack/~3/189485797/

Attachments

doongee

O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Germany
well................. it's nice idea but i bet they didn't get LVs approval on that "designer monogram"....

besides.... REAL LV totes are also reusable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need for a fake tote...
or at least not for one with a fake print. one can just buy a no-name tote which looks good without being an imitation.....

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Arizona
i actually have NO problem with that....as long as it is OBVIOUSLY fake i could care less....that just means people like the design and desingers have been coping designs for ever! :smile:

it is when they look soo alike that MOST people cant tell -- that i have a problem with!

snowandsunshine

hold me back!!!
Oct 7, 2007
B.C.
That does look LVish, especially when you consider the runway colours of the new spring line. I'd rather have a neverfull.

lvguy

Sep 23, 2007
They aren't trying to be louis vuitton bags, just taking some guidance to create a bag that looks somewhat similar. It's definitely not illegal if these sites arent.

(we do not promote replica sites)

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
That is too close to LV for them to not get into trouble... why do people have to copy someone else?