Does this look so LVish or what???

MomofQtees

Bags, Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
"With everyone from Leo to Rihanna getting out there in support of eco-causes, we’ve never been more excited to do our part to protect the environment. One of the easiest ways to help out is by carrying a reusable shopping bag, but we definitely don’t want to sacrifice style in the process. That’s why we were so happy to find these chic shopping totes in disguise at trend-setting shopping site Charles & Marie. Each of the three designs tricks the eye with a print of a “designer” monogram handbag on one side and a clutch on the other — and they’re sturdy enough to lug around just about anything. Best of all, they prove that green can be gorgeous after all."

Here's the link of the site for reference---
http://allwomenstalk.com/viewstory/...~r/people/stylewatch/offtherack/~3/189485797/

Attachments

• amt_shopper_500x375.jpg
    amt_shopper_500x375.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 273
well................. it's nice idea but i bet they didn't get LVs approval on that "designer monogram"....

besides.... REAL LV totes are also reusable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need for a fake tote...
or at least not for one with a fake print. one can just buy a no-name tote which looks good without being an imitation.....

i actually have NO problem with that....as long as it is OBVIOUSLY fake i could care less....that just means people like the design and desingers have been coping designs for ever! :smile:

it is when they look soo alike that MOST people cant tell -- that i have a problem with!

They aren't trying to be louis vuitton bags, just taking some guidance to create a bag that looks somewhat similar. It's definitely not illegal if these sites arent.

(we do not promote replica sites)