Does this look ok?

Since the bean can't be removed from the chain, I'd have to have them send it in, to add to it. I just don't love it THAT much. back it goes. maybe I'll replace it with the Garden Collection butterfly.

Could you get a 2" necklace extender to lengthen it, or do you think it would bother you since you could see it with your shorter hair? Tiffany may let you trade it in on the 18" length; might want to give that a shot. I like the butterfly as well; that's a great option if you decide to take the bean back. Love your hair, btw!

Could you get a 2" necklace extender to lengthen it, or do you think it would bother you since you could see it with your shorter hair? Tiffany may let you trade it in on the 18" length; might want to give that a shot. I like the butterfly as well; that's a great option if you decide to take the bean back. Love your hair, btw!

thanks! The extender would bug me.
Now, I'm thinking of exchanging it for the red Crown of Hearts necklace, or the Tiffany Notes Monogram necklace.

the garden colleciton necklaces are 16 inches too, it drives me nuts because the chains are too short on me, 18 inches is perfect. exchange in for something that comes with a longer chain or have them lengthen the chain :smile: