Does this look odd to all of you?

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I can't put my finger on it...does the zipper go too high? Is it because the zipper area is not flush with the strap? Good in theory, but it looks weird to me. :oh:

Attachments

• NMV6722_mp.jpg
    NMV6722_mp.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 83
Bjara said:
I can't put my finger on it...does the zipper go too high? Is it because the zipper area is not flush with the strap? Good in theory, but it looks weird to me. :oh:

weird indeed! Help me with my chanel thread PLEASE!!!!

I agree with Amanda, the straps are so long. I think that if it were over your shoulder it would hang down so far under your arm, almost uncomfortably, it would I imagine look strange on the body.

Bjara said:

Can I see it hanging on a person? I think it's a very interesting bag.

Hmm, I actually think that it looks odd in the picture, but I have a feeling it would look great actually on a person. I'm thinking that it would resemble the huge slouchy gucci's that jessica simpson wears, because both have a short handle, so that bag slouches to make up for it.

it looks weird because where the zipper ends isnt where the ring connects. There is excess material hanging off. Its hard to explain lol..that upper part should be flush wiht the rings, but its not, part of it sticks out