Does this look normal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 6B632A06-A1E0-4295-84F2-46341957BA37.jpeg 02910BCB-296E-47CE-81AF-4752B337F758.jpeg 51AAE3EB-FF8B-4529-AA43-9ED9BD5751AF.jpeg B566A30F-B207-4514-BF42-4F1FF13E9E09.jpeg Hi,
    I just received a new to me Medium Veneta in Ebano. I did confirm authenticity prior to purchase and was deemed authentic from 2004-2007. The bag is in amazing condition but I noticed, when in the sunlight a variation in colors. Is this normal? Note the bag vs the weave down the side. Looks to be two different colors. Thought I’d check. Thank you

Kharris332003 and jbags07 like this.
  2. It’s absolutely normal and gorgeous! BV copyrighted the color ‘Ebano”,so it’s doubly special,and no longer being produced. Astounding bag!

Christofle, jblended and sasquaty like this.
  3. Thank you, I absolutely love it!

indiaink likes this.
  4. Enjoy this gorgeous bag! My Veneta in espresso is probably my most favorite bag. It's the most incredible classic and wearing it feels like putting on favorite shoes or a comfortable jacket - just so right :smile:.

wisconsin, sasquaty and indiaink like this.
  5. Beautiful bag and i love the effect of the 2 shades :heart:

sasquaty likes this.
  6. Yes, I remember when that bag was released and I loved the contrasting trim.

indiaink and sasquaty like this.
  7. Thanks everyone. I'm feeling like I lucked out on even more than the price. When I first saw the contrasting trim I just wasn't sure if maybe the bag was altered or maybe not authentic but I loved how it looked. So I'm glad to know that is how the bag was released and is indeed authentic. I absolutely love it!!!