does this look like a dress for a very young woman?

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I need casual summer dresses for the hot weather - going out for casual dinner, etc.
I picked this up for very cheap. (mine is black; this one in pic is navy I think)

I'm shorter than this model so it's above the knee on me but not as short as this picture. I'd wear it with 2-3" sandals.
The shape is flattering but I'm wondering if that striped tee-shirt effect makes it look a bit girlish?

Attachments

• max studio dress.jpg
    max studio dress.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 313
I need casual summer dresses for the hot weather - going out for casual dinner, etc.

I picked this up for very cheap. (mine is black; this one in pic is navy I think)

I'm shorter than this model so it's above the knee on me but not as short as this picture. I'd wear it with 2-3" sandals.

The shape is flattering but I'm wondering if that striped tee-shirt effect makes it look a bit girlish?

Not to me! All a matter of how you style it of course. It can be "made younger" with some white sneakers and a casual cross body bag, or more "adult" with sandals and a more dressy bag.

The stripes themselves don't make it girly in my opinion.

Not to me! All a matter of how you style it of course. It can be "made younger" with some white sneakers and a casual cross body bag, or more "adult" with sandals and a more dressy bag.

The stripes themselves don't make it girly in my opinion.
thanks
the BNM stores seem to mostly have maxi or mini dresses for casual summer
I do see some this length online but not much in stores