does this look like a dress for a very young woman?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need casual summer dresses for the hot weather - going out for casual dinner, etc.
    I picked this up for very cheap. (mine is black; this one in pic is navy I think)

I'm shorter than this model so it's above the knee on me but not as short as this picture. I'd wear it with 2-3" sandals.
    The shape is flattering but I'm wondering if that striped tee-shirt effect makes it look a bit girlish?

Attached Files:

2. Not to me! All a matter of how you style it of course. It can be "made younger" with some white sneakers and a casual cross body bag, or more "adult" with sandals and a more dressy bag.

The stripes themselves don't make it girly in my opinion.

3. thanks
    the BNM stores seem to mostly have maxi or mini dresses for casual summer
    I do see some this length online but not much in stores

4. I think with some nice flat sandals and a crossbody bag it'll look very cute!

5. Nope, not at all.

6. thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice