Does this look familiar?

Irissy said:
Ha ha... Gerard Darel!!

Yup!

I just got this catalog in the mail today...and lo and behold I saw it in there. It's a site from London...I am sure that isn't the only knock off of the GD bags there are...at least it's leather. :P

Had to share.

I just got a Darel bag from ebay france. I had been trying for weeks. It looks beautiful so it will be worth it. It is a dark brown ( marron) charlotte 24 with studs.

$325 is what I paid.

Btw, they have the larger 36H for sale on french ebay. I would love to get one of those. I wonder if they would ever get those in US? Anybody know?

Greenie said:
$325 is what I paid.

Btw, they have the larger 36H for sale on french ebay. I would love to get one of those. I wonder if they would ever get those in US? Anybody know?

i am starting to want it too, but i'd use it for weekend trips, not to carry it around: too big.
you could get it in ebay, as far as i have seen until now, all the bags listed are authentic.
the 36H retails for 466 euros in europe, if i am not wrong.
i wen to the darel shop today...the tourquoise one is amazing and the light brown is great too...looks like 'old' leather, 'vintage', a bit stiffer than the black one but always slouchy.

Ey yi yi, I would love to have a turquoise darel! I'm waiting for the light brown. Ballissimo is getting them in Feb, along with the creme.

Are any of the boutiques on the internet where I could order from the states?