Does this look familiar?

1. P609.jpg
  2. looks like that Gerard Darel bag.

3. Ha ha... Gerard Darel!!

4. Yup!

I just got this catalog in the mail today...and lo and behold I saw it in there. It's a site from London...I am sure that isn't the only knock off of the GD bags there are...at least it's leather. :P

Had to share.

5. I just got a Darel bag from eBay france. I had been trying for weeks. It looks beautiful so it will be worth it. It is a dark brown ( marron) charlotte 24 with studs.

6. Nice!

7. it costs 148$, i don't know how much the darel bags costs n america but in europe it is 250 euros. so i wonder who is gonna buy it.
    this is so sad.

8. $325 is what I paid.

Btw, they have the larger 36H for sale on french eBay. I would love to get one of those. I wonder if they would ever get those in US? Anybody know?

9. i am starting to want it too, but i'd use it for weekend trips, not to carry it around: too big.
    you could get it in ebay, as far as i have seen until now, all the bags listed are authentic.
    the 36H retails for 466 euros in europe, if i am not wrong.
    i wen to the darel shop today...the tourquoise one is amazing and the light brown is great too...looks like 'old' leather, 'vintage', a bit stiffer than the black one but always slouchy.

10. Ey yi yi, I would love to have a turquoise darel! I'm waiting for the light brown. Ballissimo is getting them in Feb, along with the creme.

Are any of the boutiques on the internet where I could order from the states?

11. personally i have no idea.
    :sad::sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice