Does this look comfortable?

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
No. I would never do that to an animal. They need to walk and get exercise too- plus, that looks horribly uncomfortable.

Sweetpea83

May 28, 2007
Omg, as funny as it looks..I don't think it's all that comfortable for that dog..whatever happened to just good old fashion dog walks?

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Ugh this is 10000 times worse than just having your small dog in a doggie purse......it is like the dog IS her purse. It looks like a stupid Hollywood accessory not a living animal :cursing:

flungflung83

Feb 6, 2007
OMG, why on earth is there even a strap made for that?! I would like to meet whoever created that stupid thing and slap him/her in the face. I thought the purpose of walks with your dog was for you AND the pet to get exercise.

jennielee

O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
my puppy hates walking more than 10 minutes and loves to be carried, but it looks like he'll be bouncing against my hip; no thanks!

Kathyy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
I think I have seen doggy life preservers with handles to pick up the dog. Guess this contraption is a variation on the theme. If I were a tiny dog I would rather be in a stroller if I were too tired to walk.