Does this Japanese site sell authentic bags?

kraystone

Dec 2, 2006
Hi! Newbie here.

I was finding sites selling a particular Vivienne Westwood bag and found this site still selling them:
yBargain Dreamz ƒo[ƒQƒ“ƒhƒŠ[ƒ€‚ŃVƒ‡ƒbƒsƒ“ƒOI

I can read Japanese so it says that their bags are bought from legit overseas shop and definately the real thing. The photographs look good so I went to CELGA - your source for anime goods middleman service to order the VW Bettina bag with the mascot bear. (Styledrops sell it too, but marked up by 100+usd)

This is my first time ordering online for bags (because there's no VW store around me) so I wonder if you ladies, the experts could help me confirm their bags authenticity?

Thank you!

kraystone

Dec 2, 2006
I googled for VW bags and found both the UK and JP official sites which refuse to ship to usa. Hervia is outofstock for the model I want and diabro doesn't have it too :sad:

That japanese site says that they have limited numbers on each model and once sold out will not replenish stock. The prices although glittering with xx% off I find are still not super low. The shop also has an office address, but I'm not in Japan.

I was so worried that I went to google for user feedbacks. Couldn't find any. Then I remember I'm a Kipling expert so I went to check if their Kiplings are authentic and they are. That was a relief... but Kipling is not an expensive brand...

They carry a lot of Coaches tho. I'm not a Coach expert and only have 2 pieces bought from factory outlet. But from the photoes, they sure look like the one I saw in the downtown boutique :S