Does this inevitably happen to epi speedies?

Dec 11, 2006
I rarely use my ivorie epi speedy 25 but one side (inner facing) looks kind of lumpy and dented. Is it inevitable with epi speedies? I take really good care of my bags. It doesn't look that bad but it does bother me I admit.

It looks perfect and beautiful to me!

Isn't that just creasing from storage? My canvas bags often look like that if they haven't been used for a while and not been completely stuffed to hold their shape. Though yours doesn't actually even look creased - is it empty in these photos?

Fill her up and take her out, I'm sure she'll be fine!

It looks perfect and beautiful to me!

Isn't that just creasing from storage? My canvas bags often look like that if they haven't been used for a while and not been completely stuffed to hold their shape. Though yours doesn't actually even look creased - is it empty in these photos?

Fill her up and take her out, I'm sure she'll be fine!

++1

I agree!

That's normal. It bothered me on my epi red speedy 25 that I sold her...

Even stuffing when empty doesn't remove the dents. But its probably a better way to store them.

needlv said:
That's normal. It bothered me on my epi red speedy 25 that I sold her...

Even stuffing when empty doesn't remove the dents. But its probably a better way to store them.

Yea stuffing doesn't smooth it out although I do store that way. Yea I'm considering selling mine for an epi ivorie lockit

Here's another pic. It's just one side really.

image-522624859.jpg

You know, I have always bought Epi Almas, but really wanted a Speedy. I got it in Cassis and although it was beautiful, it started doing that denting thing right away. I sold it. Maybe this is why LV is discontinuing the Epi Speedy 30 due to the denting? Your bag is beautiful though, so maybe you can live with it?