Does this have black in it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't think it does, but IMO it doest need to have black in it to look cute on your bag. I would put it on my black sabrina in a heartbeat.. it's so cute!

2. Ok, Thanks!

3. I think it does have black in it.

4. ITA, no black in it, but still adorable and definitely would work on a black bag!

5. I have it, there is definitely no black in it but it looks fine on a black bag :tup:

6. I also think it would look adorable on a black bag, I also have it and nope no black dots! I think because it is multicolor it would look good on most solid colored bags!

7. I just ordered this scarf the other day and my SA called it the "Skittles Scarf" because it looks like Skittles candy.

Tara--thanks for mentioning putting it on the black Sabarina. I was debating whether or not it would look good on my black Sabrina. I'll have to try it when I get it.

8. As previous posters have mentioned, there is no black on the scarf. I actually have it and and right now am using it tied in a bow on my black patent ergo. It looks very cute and the lighter blue in the scarf matches the lining of my bag. I love to dress black up with a little color. :cutesy:

9. theres a black scarf right under it ...click on it that maybe a better fit.

10. No those are navy dots, but you can pretty much put anything on a black bag except for brown.