Does this happen to you also?

GossiipGF

Jun 22, 2010
I am such a bags girl since 4 years ago, but i realized my taste on branded is so seasonal :sad: I might love this bag for certain period and dumped it for whatever reason... is this my own problem?

I bought a preloved palermo gm 2011, kept using for many months and I used my speedy 35 azur, and use chanel GST for quite some times & now a burberry for every single occasion...

when browsing throught TPF or some bags website, i realized my love toward monogram again, a sudden thought that i wanna own another speedy 35, should i?
DBF said i should go for something new, but my love toward speedy is so unique..;)

Get what you want :smile:. I find its better to just give in then to keep obessing over it

Go for the speedy..you can't go wrong with it! Besides I think it feels like a totally different bag in various canvases!

get what you love!!

If you love your Speedy in azur, by all means, get it in mono as well! On and off obsessions with bags happen to me all the time! :smile:

you guys just sweet!! made my mind in just less than 1 hours, getting a preloved one instead... cos gonna get a rayure purse/bag for valentine ! :graucho:

Honestly, unless it was a birken or a chanel flap I would normally say keep variety, but I've really fallen in love with the alma and I'm starting to see myself owning more than one of this bag in my lifetime, so if you carry your speedy a lot then go for it, but if you think it's a passing season for you, then save for something that makes your heart sing.

i feel you, i have a mono speedy40, but now i want a damier ebene speedy 25 so badly....i reli like how speedy look...so classic n classy.... n good for a everyday bag at the same time =)