Does this happen to you also?

LVoeletters said:
Honestly, unless it was a birken or a chanel flap I would normally say keep variety, but I've really fallen in love with the alma and I'm starting to see myself owning more than one of this bag in my lifetime, so if you carry your speedy a lot then go for it, but if you think it's a passing season for you, then save for something that makes your heart sing.

I can totally understand ! For me... I am a lv girl, I normally don't use Chanel or others that much if compared to lv. So am getting another speedy !!! Thank you !

genielily said:
i feel you, i have a mono speedy40, but now i want a damier ebene speedy 25 so badly....i reli like how speedy look...so classic n classy.... n good for a everyday bag at the same time =)

But it's a huge size differences...I can only walk between 30&35.if speedy b,40 without saying :smile: I agree that it looks classic anyhow.even high tea, it's so nice seeing it sitting nicely beside <4

My input is when you know what you like go for it. When men are involved they like "different" things or something you've never had before. Consider who's paying and use your best judgement