does this happen to anyone else when wearing CLs?

Missa17

Sep 7, 2019
Hi, sorry I previously posted this in a wrong thread.

Am I losing my mind or does my foot seem to deform the shape of the toe box? These are kates (not so kate). Do you see what I mean, along the outside (pinky toe side) of the shoe? Or does it look like this for everyone?

If it is unusual, do you think this means my shoes are a half size too small? Any other theories or solutions?

If it's normal than that's fine.

Thanks in advance!

kates.jpeg

Normal. It's your foot.

I've been "deforming" my toe boxes during the pandemic in stretching my Decolletes so my little toes can lay flat and the leather doesn't rub up on my bunion on the other side. No one is going to analyze the shape of your toe box for any shoe you wear, just how good you look wearing your shoes. The more they stretch and your feet feel comfortable, the more confident you will feel walking around in them.

Totally normal infact yours bulge at the pinkies alot less than mine, depends on your toes to be honest I see your pinkie fit straight in yours mind are bulging because I have huge corns from pressure of wearing heels daily, these Loubies stretch to feet you can imagine how my Kate's stretched because I have bigish bunion to.

They look perfect no one would even know what your concerned about .

Totally normal infact yours bulge at the pinkies alot less than mine, depends on your toes to be honest I see your pinkie fit straight in yours mind are bulging because I have huge corns from pressure of wearing heels daily, these Loubies stretch to feet you can imagine how my Kate's stretched because I have bigish bunion to.

They look perfect no one would even know what your concerned about .
Do you have more pictures of the heels in your profile picture they look like a great pair of heels?