Does this Haley come with a shoulder strap?

BunnyRoca

Dec 9, 2008
Hi peeps! I just received my two-tone Haley from FOS and there isn't a shoulder strap. The picture clearly shows it so I just need a sanity check.

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 337
I called fos cs and asked if it came with one and was told it would and their manager confirmed this as well while I was on the phone.

I bought one as well a couple weeks ago and I also called in and was told it doesn't come with a strap. I still kept the bag as I love the color combination and it was in perfect condition, wrapped to the nines.

Last edited:
I just called again and asked again and was told it would come with the strap. I ordered one. If there is no strap I will be calling again since I was told by 2 cs reps and confirmed by a manager that it would indeed have a strap with the bag.

Some of them must be coming with straps, because this listings says the long strap IS included

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-TWO-T...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Looks like the only photos in that listing are Coach's stock photos, so who knows what the buyer will actually receive. The listing text says longer strap is included but I've seen listings where the seller has included a strap but it's from another bag. Because the seller didn't post her own pics showing that strap, it's impossible to confirm from the listing what the buyer should expect to receive.

I just called again and asked again and was told it would come with the strap. I ordered one. If there is no strap I will be calling again since I was told by 2 cs reps and confirmed by a manager that it would indeed have a strap with the bag.

If you get one, I'd love to know. When I called, the CS rep put me on hold to check with her manager and then came back and told me the picture from FOS was a mistake and they had no strap to send me.

So, clearly, they all aren't on the same page regarding that bag. I still love it, even without the strap.

I just remembered, the Haley they sent me also doesn't have the two little extra D rings (one on each side) to attach the shoulder strap to. My Harper, for example, which came with a thin shoulder strap has these two extra little D rings sewn behind the regular handle rings. I can use them to put the shoulder strap on with little dog leash clips. (Hope that makes sense!)

If you get one, I'd love to know. When I called, the CS rep put me on hold to check with her manager and then came back and told me the picture from FOS was a mistake and they had no strap to send me.

So, clearly, they all aren't on the same page regarding that bag. I still love it, even without the strap.
I'll post if I get one

Got mine today, and no strap. I called coach cs and they apologized, told me they'd send a prepaid return shipping label and overnight one with a strap. My question now is: what are the odds I will get one with a strap?