Does this Gucci style exist?

I have a similar bag. It's a guccissima horsebit boston bag but I don't know if that bag is Authentic. If you are interested in that bag you should have the PFers to authenticate it.

Thanks. I had pretty much determined it was the Guccissima line but I've always bought LV and was able to call and ask if a style was in stock before driving to nearest boutique to see it. I'm having a little trouble making those kind of identifications with Gucci. Hubby has offered this one up for birthday next week and I'm just trying to figure out what I need to ask for when I call Gucci. I'll probably get a dialtone if I call with the description I have so far. :sad: Hopefully I can get a few more details. Thanks again.

harrietteb, I just responded to your other thread with a link to the thread with info on the Gucci boston Wave bag in black guccissima. And I didn't even realize you were looking for something really similiar to it in this thread! Hope you find the boston bag - it's GORGEOUS!!! You're so lucky to have such a great hubby!!!!