Does this Gucci style exist?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I ran across this bag and can not find it on Gucci website. I would like to call them to see if I can buy it but I have no idea what to ask them? Does this style exist? Does it have a name or number?

Auctiva Image Hosting

2. yes there is something similar to it...its guccissima but I dont know if the bag has a name....sorry!

3. I have a similar bag. It's a guccissima horsebit boston bag but I don't know if that bag is Authentic. If you are interested in that bag you should have the PFers to authenticate it.

4. Thanks. I had pretty much determined it was the Guccissima line but I've always bought LV and was able to call and ask if a style was in stock before driving to nearest boutique to see it. I'm having a little trouble making those kind of identifications with Gucci. Hubby has offered this one up for birthday next week and I'm just trying to figure out what I need to ask for when I call Gucci. I'll probably get a dialtone if I call with the description I have so far. :sad: Hopefully I can get a few more details. Thanks again.

5. harrietteb, I just responded to your other thread with a link to the thread with info on the Gucci boston Wave bag in black guccissima. And I didn't even realize you were looking for something really similiar to it in this thread! Hope you find the boston bag - it's GORGEOUS!!! You're so lucky to have such a great hubby!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice