Does This Gucci Exist???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. HI GUCCI LOVERS :lol:

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MODEL NUMBER 137621.
    I HAVE SEEN THIS BAG WITH DARK BROWN, WHITE AND LIGHT BROWN BRAIDED LEATHER STRAPS - BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN THE LIGHT BROWN LEATHER IN THE GUCCI STORE
    DOES IT EXIST WITH LIGHTER LEATHER (AS IN THE PIC)? I AM ASKING BECAUSE I HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH ANOTHER BAG AND ASKED ABOUT IT IN A GUCCI STORE AND THEY SAID THE LIGHTER LEATHER WAS A RUNWAY MODEL AND THEY UPGRADED THE MODEL THE FOLLOWING YEAR (SHE ALSO SAID THAT BECAUSE OF THAT MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE FAKE BUT IN FACT THEY ARE NOT). I AM HOPING THE SAME IS TRUE FOR THIS BAG AS I LOVE THE LIGHTER LEATHER :yahoo:

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
    NINA :heart:

gucci shoulder braided straps.jpg
  2. Gucci - check the GUCCI link to the left and it will show you the color combinations that this purse comes in, good luck!

3. Hi Lyrehc91

Thanks for your answer :smile: but I have already looked at the Gucci site - what i need to know is if there was a runway model (or older model) before the others came out with the lighter brown leather

Nina

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice