Does this flap look wonky?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, i purchased this bag last week and the more i look at it the more i think the flap is wonky?? What do you think? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464082327.216620.jpg

2. The Quilting doesn't seem to flow on the right side of the bag.That could just be my way of looking into it.

Attached Files:

3. Thats what i thought! And the right side almost seems higher?

4. The right side looks higher to me.

5. What would you girls do??

6. i think it looks fine. and it's not leather so you will see the material shift over time anyway.

7. i *think* it's fine.. can you try stuffing the bag full with paper or towels? to make it a perfect rectangle box shape? maybe it's just kind of slouching in (in that right side)..

8. It looks higher to me too. What matters is if you're happy. Will this always bother you? If this is going to bug you, I would return or exchange if possible.

9. I took it back to the store and they pretty much said 'tough' as its jersey it wont be perfectly in line :sad: so annoyed as now everytime i look at it i notice it!! They said i can try swap it in London but wouldn't call the stores down there for me. I can't travel 4 hours to London just to swap it :sad:. Going to try and not let it bother me because i do love the bag

10. It would bother me little but it is such a gorgeous bag!!!

11. I think it looks fine! Don't worry about exchanging it. Enjoy the bag...it's a beauty!