Does This Fiore Scream Hippy Or Sooo Cool?

i think its cute especially for the spring but i feel like there is a bit too much "whip-stitching" (i think thats the term) that goes across the bag. but its adorable with a floral print dress :idea:

Hmm... you say hippy like it's a bad thing! But the bag is a little too busy for my tastes. But I could see it working with the right outfit on the right person.

That's what I'm thinking too (it's too busy). I was thinking about it for the Spring but I'm wondering if the pattern will just be too much. In fact, I don't know if I've ever worn a bag that has a pattern per se - I'm more into the solid color thing. Oh no - I LOOOVVEE Hippy Dippy! I consider myself a little more crunchy than prim so that's probably why I use the term freely (heeeyyy mannnn)! No offense intended! :rolleyes:

I don't get a Hippie feel. I get a Grandma feel...LOL
Maybe cause Gandma used to crochet all the time and I have seen that embroidered flower pattern all over pillows and and afghans she would make.

It would be a specialized bag for me and wouldn't go with alot of clothes. And then I think the whipstitching AND the crocheting thing doesn't go together. So...it's a Nay for me but it might be a Yeah for you, and that's what counts.

It's cute in its own way. I don't particularly care for the whip-stitching....it's just my personal preference, but I'd buy it if I already had an outfit in mind that it would accentuate.

I would ssay that it's reminiscent of the 60s, but because it is made of leather it doesn't scream 60s/hippy. (Not that that's a bad thing! I went through a hippy phase and am still a big fan of Bob Dylan and Janis Joplin. I heard "Like a Rolling Stone" and got all happy yesterday morning. BTW I'm 30).

It is a great bag for spring and summer!