• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

Does This Fiore Scream Hippy Or Sooo Cool?

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
Denver
Hey, what's wrong with hippies?:angel:

I'm getting a 1970s macrame wall-hanging vibe...it looks just like one we had when I was a kid. As much of a flower child as I am, I'm not a huge fan of this bag. Maybe it's the colors?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Here & There
Thanks ladies. I like some of the Fiore Totes - I was thinking the Elaina (which this is...I think she's got solid ones like this as well...and then there's the "Reina" which just has some tweaks in it like no buckles, etc.) I'm thinking grandma now too - not hippy - I like the way that the whipstiching is a slighly different color - but I'd always have to make sure the "right" side was facing out! :wlae: I'm thinking. I was surprised that it originally retailed for a whopping $725 but I guess with all that leather going through it to make the flowers, that's a lot of machine work (eh hem, I mean "hand work")....I'm thinking on it. I'm thinking it might be a whim that will soon pass....:shrugs:

Attachments

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
Chicago, IL
UGLY, I think it looks like something from the 70's but I wouldn't go as far as saying hippie-like. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

Weren't hippies opposed to leather?