Does This Fiore Scream Hippy Or Sooo Cool?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay thoughts ladies....is this just the coolest bag ever or are we thinking Hendrix Nightmare (sorry Jimi)...:graucho:

2. Holy cow! Ya think I could post the pic? Check below link!:wlae:

Attached Files:

3. I think its pretty but then again I'm the PF resident wierdo.

4. i think its cute especially for the spring but i feel like there is a bit too much "whip-stitching" (i think thats the term) that goes across the bag. but its adorable with a floral print dress :idea:

5. Hmm... you say hippy like it's a bad thing! But the bag is a little too busy for my tastes. But I could see it working with the right outfit on the right person.

6. That's what I'm thinking too (it's too busy). I was thinking about it for the Spring but I'm wondering if the pattern will just be too much. In fact, I don't know if I've ever worn a bag that has a pattern per se - I'm more into the solid color thing. Oh no - I LOOOVVEE Hippy Dippy! I consider myself a little more crunchy than prim so that's probably why I use the term freely (heeeyyy mannnn)! No offense intended! :rolleyes:

7. Can picture it with bell bottoms....................:yes: :yes:

8. I'm not a fan of heavily decorated bags, but with the right outfit it could work. I like the color of the leather.

9. Far out...let the sun shine in! It's definitely the 60's, but if you like it that's all that matters! :yes: Enjoy it!

10. I don't get a Hippie feel. I get a Grandma feel...LOL
    Maybe cause Gandma used to crochet all the time and I have seen that embroidered flower pattern all over pillows and and afghans she would make.

It would be a specialized bag for me and wouldn't go with alot of clothes. And then I think the whipstitching AND the crocheting thing doesn't go together. So...it's a Nay for me but it might be a Yeah for you, and that's what counts.

11. It's cute in its own way. I don't particularly care for the whip-stitching....it's just my personal preference, but I'd buy it if I already had an outfit in mind that it would accentuate.

12. I would ssay that it's reminiscent of the 60s, but because it is made of leather it doesn't scream 60s/hippy. (Not that that's a bad thing! I went through a hippy phase and am still a big fan of Bob Dylan and Janis Joplin. I heard "Like a Rolling Stone" and got all happy yesterday morning. BTW I'm 30).

It is a great bag for spring and summer!

13. You know who it reminds me of? Lilith fair - Sarah McLaughlin, Liz Phair, Tori Amos. Modern earthy women. (Of course I love all of them too).

14. I think that it would be great with casual outfits--a lot of whipstitching, but I do like that the bag is leather.

15. A patterned bag is fun to have in your collection!
    Great with jeans!