Does This Ever Happen To You????

raider69

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Okay so I couldn't wait for the SS this next week and went ahead and ordered the MAB in the midnight/pewter color from Bloomingdales. I had a F&F code so I just couldn't resist... I rec'd it today and absolutely love it and now know what all you RM fans are talking about. Beautiful bags!!

I just have one issue, it appears that I was sent a bag that was returned by someone else, as it smells a little funny, and not only that but inside the zippered compartment there is a RM card and on the back it says, call me.... and gives a phone # and a guys name!!!! OMG... It just never fails, it seems as though everytime I order something with a discount code, I am sent a product that someone has returned. Is this stores policies or just my luck? I have not seen any damage to the bag other than the smell, so I am really besides myself right now. The bag was clearly used. Should I return it, buy another one full price, then send this one back as the full price one or just want until the SS and then decide?

Does the RM bag have a strong smell of leather? As this one does not... Please help!!! :crybaby:

yes, all of the bags come with a card that has "call me Vincent and a phone #" It is all in the theme of the "Morning After" bag....like you had met a guy named Vincent the night before and got his number:heart:

OMG you are kidding me..... I feel like such a fool... hahahahahaha!!! How clever...

I do still believe the bag to be returned though because there is no tag on it at all either, or is that normal... I guess I better ask first.

Yes, isn't it?????? :P So do the bags come with a tag attached to the handle? I see that in a few pictures of the bags that are posted. Also, I have a question on the straps. I want to get one, but not sure which one, the hobo or elisha strap. I guess it just depends on how long you want it? As you can see I am new to all of this but am learnng quickly!!! :wlae: