Does this Evasion mini pochette look right??

VivaNYC

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445127049.126892.jpg
Hi everyone. This DE mini pochette was the only LE Evasion mini pochette my LV store had in stock. Would you be bothered by the seemingly uneven side seam on the right? Am I being too picky? My other LE mini pochette does not look "dented" in on the side. When I fill it up, I'm sure I won't notice much. Should I return hoping to exchange or keep? Thanks

It would be fine for me, hardly noticeable. What is important is if YOU think it will be ok and you will be happy with it. Only you can decide that. Don't settle.

This was purchased with your money and as such you have the right to decide whether you are satisfied or not. As another poster mentioned, don't feel like you have to settle for something you're not happy with

These are mine, the sides bulge out like yours but I think that's normal. If you go to the LV website and check out the mini pochette pictures you'd see they are all like that. HTH

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 763
These are mine, the sides bulge out like yours but I think that's normal. If you go to the LV website and check out the mini pochette pictures you'd see they are all like that. HTH

Thanks for sharing your pic Sonicbabe! And thanks everyone for your thoughts. I m going to keep it because I just adore this so much!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1447386329.343724.jpg

Mines semi looked really deflated and off when I first purchased. After stuffing it and using it, everything softened a bit and it wasn't noticeable.

I think yours is fine and just needs to be used so everything softens and goes into place better