Does this brand sound familiar? Sterling Bracelets...

lilpursekitty

Sep 17, 2008
Hello, I'm appealing to the forum for help! My mother was telling me about a set of bracelets that she saw her friend wearing, and couldn't remember the brand. I am trying to figure out the brand so that I can buy her a set for her birthday. Here's what she remembers about them:

-They were from a boutique and weren't artisan (mass produced).

-They weren't Pandora.

-The bracelets consisted of three thin bangle-style sterling bracelets. She said that one had a charm on it.

-They weren't interlocked, her friend just had three of them.

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone? She said that she'd seen the brand in boutiques before, so I don't think it's too obscure. I guess you can customize the bracelets with charms like Pandora, but they aren't Pandora bracelets or the same screw-on bead style. I just have no idea what they might be!

Thank you so much for your help :smile:

Hello, I'm appealing to the forum for help! My mother was telling me about a set of bracelets that she saw her friend wearing, and couldn't remember the brand. I am trying to figure out the brand so that I can buy her a set for her birthday. Here's what she remembers about them:

-They were from a boutique and weren't artisan (mass produced).

-They weren't Pandora.

-The bracelets consisted of three thin bangle-style sterling bracelets. She said that one had a charm on it.

-They weren't interlocked, her friend just had three of them.

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone? She said that she'd seen the brand in boutiques before, so I don't think it's too obscure. I guess you can customize the bracelets with charms like Pandora, but they aren't Pandora bracelets or the same screw-on bead style. I just have no idea what they might be!

Thank you so much for your help :smile:

Alex and Ani?